NOT A STRATEGY !!!!

 

NOTE-I don’t want to add anymore list schedule to what Zainab Mam has given. So  I have skipped that part. Assuming you are following mam schedule.


it’s only a mind game. , focused and make it happen.


Focus on opd cases most common case FOR neet pg clinical part

Consistency and revision are the two key things. 


Do not bother yourself with controversy. 


Stick to one source and compile to 1 or max 2 source. 

Neet has no set pattern yet so better study in depth of must know atleast ( INICET HAS MORE OF EMERGENCIES)


For aiims, most of the paper is conceptual, with stress on repeat topics (not necessary  qs),

Highest priority is of self made handwritten notes. Avoid notes of a class you’ve never attended.

Use TELEGRAM preferably in spare time, it is a beautiful adjunct but not primary source of knowledge- which will always be notes.


QUESTION 1:- WHAT STRATEGY DID I FOLLOW TO CHANGE MY  RANK FROM NOV INICET TO THIS INICET ?


I was devastated after my inicet november result . What held me back then was not my concepts or notes but my mindset ( I had 15 questions of long stem and new pattern in 1st hour that was a speedbreaker , I panicked in 2nd hour and thought for 15 sec “ Is baar nahi hoga yaar” My energy dropped suddenly and all things clubbed up for last 3rd hour. ) I knew I have to work on my nerves rather than my concepts as I was in 1000 sometime in top 500 and 100 also. My approach was right and strategy went wrong in last weeks . I had dengue and that took my good 2 weeks. My family,mentors and friend supported me. That kept my confidence .


I worked on my weak areas personal and even academic wise.

So I did plan my revision like I have shared in my blog . As neet pg was supposed to be held in JAN . I thought just a matter of few days . May be you will get Good rank in neet .

I just did same thing over and over . Same notes and my own personalised # cc over and over again .


Focusing more on weak areas.



QUESTION 2:- HOW DID YOU UTILISE VARIOUS PLATFORMS, PDF AND SESSIONS ?


I have alloted time for everything and I dont save pdf if I couldnt revise from   that . I keep everything short . Not too much things I do . I focus more on 70% that everyone knows and going to mark correctly. Rest question depend on your thought process. That you have developed along with practice of GT and also some concepts during proff years.


I have diiferent purpose for every GT

SOME I GAVE FOR TIME MANAGEMENT , SOME I GAVE FOR JUST CONSISTENCY, SOME I GAVE AS REAL EXAMS. But I dont take those marks And rank to heart until it falls in 3rd category ( gave as real exams)


I dont listen to any motivational and topper videos. As I respect and value my       journey and ask teachers If I need guidance whenever stuck somewhere.


QUESTION 3:- HOW DID YOU KEEP YOURSELF GOING FOR TOO LONG ?


This year was difficult for everyone. I thank each day that I am alive and my parents and siblings are in good health. Baki I will do whatever is needed. I was not afraid to start again and work hard for my desired goal. My parents just asked me if you take it mentally well and not doubting yourself then only go for it . Just be happy. My mentors supported me trusted me. Late Dr.

Shukla sir and nigam sir , my friends aditi di , taruna , saloni , jagan , Jahanvi

, dipesh ( They are in group also ! :) ) ,my siblings has helped me in every possible way. Be it listening to my concerns and topics and asking me questions and quizing me . I didnt attach myself to the result and goal. I

enjoyed the journey and have open heart to learning and adapt to situation accordingly.Though it wasnt smooth ride. I do make schedule but if I am really not feeling good then I skip one slot and go for a walk in a garden . I  do non-academic stuff also to get back with new energy . I dont do it just for sake of it ( as mam also say)


QUESTION 4:- HOW TO UTILISE WEEK BEFORE EXAMS AND KEEP  OUR CALM ?

Just do your work and dont judge yourself every now and then. Baki I followed mam blindly So had full faith . I wanted to get it badly as a token of    gift for all the hardwork to my parents and teachers.

I Know it has been 6 years journey( proff year + neet pg counselling everything ) summed up within one rank.


This is how I plan :-

You can customize it according to your need and schedule. 

1.Complete your first reading from notes.

2.I wanted to complete important pdf and images , highlighted points in notes and Revise specific topic in some subject.( Be clear about your basic must do that will add to your confidence)


Last few days I divided days into 3 slots (1st slot I read subjects I was scoring not so well, 2nd slot I wanted to complete previous year neet papers and Qbanks and 3rd slot notes and highlighted point from other subject.


I will share with you the tips on "How to plan your preparation for NEET PG?" ( based on neet pg 2020 I was intern)

plan-for-neet-pg-with-me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a revision plan?

Glimpse into my plan for "Last 18 Days to NEET PG"

Topics to study before exams!-Part 1